Saturday, June 4, 2011

More Mail Drops

Hi everyone! 

I'm updating my mail drop locations for the next few weeks.  If you want to send a letter, please send it to "Bree Carlson, Thru Hiker" by the dates at the following addresses:

~ June 9: General Delivery, Front Royal, VA, 22630
~ June 11: Bear's Den Hostel, 18393 Blue Ridge Mountain Road, Bluemont, VA 20135
~ June 12: General Delivery, Harper's Ferry, WV, 25425

Check it out: less than two weeks until the unofficial halfway point of the AT!  AMAZING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you liked the mail magic,
    I follow some hikers each year and hope to help in anyway i can, Unfortunately i discovered the trail after to many things had been set in motion in my life but one day i will make it, so until then i hike the trail with the help of bloggers like you, Its me who needs to thank you , hike your own hike and take lots of pictures, Thank you again

    Peter

    ReplyDelete